EURO GOVT-German Bunds futures fall in choppy trade
LONDON Jan 11 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell in choppy trade on Friday, with traders blaming thin volumes for increased volatility around one-month lows.
Bund futures were 26 ticks lower at 142.44, having traded in a 142.21-142.78 range throughout the session. The 142.21 level is the lowest since early December.
"There's very low volumes going through today and there's been a little of risk-on flow," one trader said.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |