EURO GOVT-German Bunds futures fall in choppy trade
LONDON Jan 11 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell in choppy trade on Friday, with traders blaming thin volumes for increased volatility around one-month lows.
Bund futures were 26 ticks lower at 142.44, having traded in a 142.21-142.78 range throughout the session. The 142.21 level is the lowest since early December.
"There's very low volumes going through today and there's been a little of risk-on flow," one trader said.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official