CANADA FX-C$ softens slightly after U.S., Canada trade data
TORONTO Jan 11 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar pared some of its gains on Friday after data showed Canada and the United States posted larger-than-expected trade deficits.
Canada's currency slipped to C$0.9835 versus the greenback, or $1.0168, from around C$0.9830, or $1.0173, immediately before the releases.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source