- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
CANADA FX-C$ softens slightly after U.S., Canada trade data
TORONTO Jan 11 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar pared some of its gains on Friday after data showed Canada and the United States posted larger-than-expected trade deficits.
Canada's currency slipped to C$0.9835 versus the greenback, or $1.0168, from around C$0.9830, or $1.0173, immediately before the releases.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this