CANADA STOCKS-TSX lower as mining stocks weigh
TORONTO Jan 11 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index turned negative shortly after the open on Friday, led by mining stocks, as investors booked profits after the index hit a 10-month high the previous session.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index fell 11.05 points, or 0.09 percent, to 12,588.69.
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |