CANADA STOCKS-TSX lower as mining stocks weigh
TORONTO Jan 11 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index turned negative shortly after the open on Friday, led by mining stocks, as investors booked profits after the index hit a 10-month high the previous session.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index fell 11.05 points, or 0.09 percent, to 12,588.69.
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports