CANADA STOCKS-TSX lower as mining stocks weigh
TORONTO Jan 11 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index turned negative shortly after the open on Friday, led by mining stocks, as investors booked profits after the index hit a 10-month high the previous session.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index fell 11.05 points, or 0.09 percent, to 12,588.69.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |