CANADA STOCKS-TSX lower as mining stocks weigh
TORONTO Jan 11 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index turned negative shortly after the open on Friday, led by mining stocks, as investors booked profits after the index hit a 10-month high the previous session.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index fell 11.05 points, or 0.09 percent, to 12,588.69.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Civilians killed in eastern Ukraine in fierce fighting