CANADA STOCKS-TSX lower as mining stocks weigh
TORONTO Jan 11 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index turned negative shortly after the open on Friday, led by mining stocks, as investors booked profits after the index hit a 10-month high the previous session.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index fell 11.05 points, or 0.09 percent, to 12,588.69.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions