- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Commerzbank falls on trader talk of possible rights issue
LONDON Jan 11 (Reuters) - Shares in Commerzbank shed 4.3 percent in heavy volume on Friday, with traders citing talk of the need for a possible rights issue for one of Germany's largest banks.
Commerzbank declined to comment.
Volume on Commerzbank was 120 percent of its 90-day daily average around 1030 GMT, compared to just 36 percent traded on the FTSEurofirst 300.
(Reporting By David Brett; Editing by Toni Vorobyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this