Euro trades at highest since April 2012 vs dollar
NEW YORK Jan 11 (Reuters) - The euro rose to its highest since April 2012 against the dollar on Friday as investors continued to trade on the absence of any hints to future euro zone interest rate cuts from European Central Bank President Mario Draghi at a press conference on Thursday.
The euro rose as high as $1.3351, using Reuters data, and last traded at $1.3344, up 0.6 percent.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge