Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Friday
MADRID Jan 11 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spain's largest bank expects profits to recover in 2013 after its non-performing loans ratio peaks in the first half of the year, Chairman Emilio Botin told UK financial magazine The Banker earlier this month.
Spain's Telefonica said on Thursday it had agreed to sell its 13 percent stake in satellite operator Hispasat to Spanish infrastructure company Abertis and Paris-listed Eutelsat for 101 million euros.
For today's European market outlook double click on.
For real-time moves on the Spanish blue-chip index IBEX please double click on
For IBEX constituent stocks highlight .IBEX in the command box and press the F3 button on your keyboard
For latest news on Spanish stock moves double click
For Spanish language market report double click on
For latest Eurostocks report please double click on
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |