JobsOhio Beverage System to sell $1.5 bln revenue bonds
NEW YORK Jan 11 (Reuters) - The JobsOhio Beverage System is planning to sell $1.5 billion of statewide senior lien liquor profits tax-exempt and taxable revenue bonds in two parts, during the week of Jan. 24, said a market source on Friday.
The sale consists of $423 million of tax-exempt bonds which will be sold through lead manager Bank of America Merrill Lynch and $1.1 billion of taxable bonds to be sold via lead manager Citigroup.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |