U.S. municipal bond funds report $1.55 bln weekly inflows-Lipper
U.S. municipal bond funds reported $1.55 billion of net inflows in the week ended Jan. 9, showing a reverse from the revised $6.8 million net outflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
Lipper had originally reported the outflows for the week ended Jan. 2 at $13 million.
Even with the massive swing, the four-week moving average remained negative at $298 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill