U.S. municipal bond funds report $1.55 bln weekly inflows-Lipper
U.S. municipal bond funds reported $1.55 billion of net inflows in the week ended Jan. 9, showing a reverse from the revised $6.8 million net outflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
Lipper had originally reported the outflows for the week ended Jan. 2 at $13 million.
Even with the massive swing, the four-week moving average remained negative at $298 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials