Artio Global Investors Inc. Announces December Month-End Assets Under Management
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130111:nBw115721a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Artio Global Investors Inc. (NYSE: ART) today reported preliminary month-end assets under management of $14.3 billion as of December 31, 2012, compared to $15.0 billion as of November 30, 2012. About Us Artio Global Investors Inc. is the indirect holding company of Artio Global Management LLC ("Artio Global"), a registered investment adviser that actively invests in global fixed income and equity markets primarily for institutional and intermediary clients. Headquartered in New York City, Artio Global offers a select group of investment strategies including High Grade Fixed Income, High Yield, International Equity and Global Equity. Access to these strategies is offered through a variety of investment vehicles, including separate accounts, commingled funds and mutual funds. For more information, please visit www.artioglobal.com. Investors: Artio Global Investors Inc. Peter Sands, +1 212-297-3891 Head of Investor Relations email@example.com or Media: Intermarket Communications Neil Shapiro, +1 212-754-5423 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry