Assurant Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Dividend of $.21 per Common Share
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130111:nBw115541a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Assurant, Inc. ("Assurant") (NYSE: AIZ), a premier provider of specialty insurance and insurance-related products and services, announces that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $.21 per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on March 11, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on Feb. 25, 2013. Future dividend declarations will be made at the discretion of the Assurant board of directors and will be based on the company's earnings, financial condition, cash requirements, future prospects and other factors. Assurant is a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $28 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue. www.assurant.com Assurant, Inc. Media: Vera Carley, 212-859-7002 Director, Media Relations and Financial Communications firstname.lastname@example.org or Investor Relations: Francesca Luthi, 212-859-7197 Senior Vice President, Investor Relations email@example.com or Suzanne Shepherd, 212-859-7062 Director, Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane