RobertGendelman Joins Loews Corporation as Senior Portfolio Manager and Head of Equity Investments
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130111:nBw115403a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Loews Corporation (NYSE: L) has hired Robert Gendelman as a Senior Portfolio Manager and Head of Equity Investments. Gendelman has more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and has a proven track record as a value investor. Most recently, Gendelman was Chief Investment Officer for RG Advisors, and prior to that was Managing Director at Clearbridge Advisors -- a Legg Mason company-- where he managed assets for Legg Mason Partners Capital & Income Fund. He also spent approximately 10 years as a portfolio manager at Neuberger Berman. Loews Corporation, a holding company, is one of the largest diversified corporations in the United States. Its principal subsidiaries are Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP); CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA); Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO); HighMount Exploration & Production LLC; and Loews Hotels. Loews Corporation Mary Skafidas Vice President, Investor and Media Relations 212-521-2788 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea