Oregon to sell $245 mln of GOs on Jan 15 - market source
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Oregon is planning to sell $245 million of tax-exempt and taxable general obligation bonds for the Oregon University System, said a market source on Friday.
The sale consists of $99.6 million of tax-exempt bonds and $145.2 million of taxable bonds.
The bonds will have a one-day retail order period on Monday, with institutional pricing on Tuesday, through lead manager Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'