Oregon to sell $245 mln of GOs on Jan 15 - market source
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Oregon is planning to sell $245 million of tax-exempt and taxable general obligation bonds for the Oregon University System, said a market source on Friday.
The sale consists of $99.6 million of tax-exempt bonds and $145.2 million of taxable bonds.
The bonds will have a one-day retail order period on Monday, with institutional pricing on Tuesday, through lead manager Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients