United Refining Company Announces Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130111:nPnNE41288 WARREN, Pa., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UnitedRefining Company will host a conference call on January 18, 2013 at 11:00 AM ET to discuss fiscal 2013 first quarter earnings results, which will be released January 14, 2013. The call will be hosted by Mr. John Catsimatidis, the Company's Chief Executive Officer and Mr. Myron Turfitt, the Company's President and Chief Operating Officer. The call in number is: 1-866-802-4322. The conference ID number is:1603052. There will be a replay of this call, which will last until 7:00 PM ET, January 25, 2013. The replay call in number is: 1-888-266-2081. The conference ID number 1603052 will serve as the password for the replay. United operates a 70,000 bpd refinery in Warren, Pennsylvania. In addition to its wholesale markets, the Company also operates 360 Kwik Fill / Red Apple and Country Fair retail gasoline and convenience stores located primarily in western New York and western Pennsylvania http://www.urc.com SOURCE United Refining Company James E. Murphy, Chief Financial Officer, United Refining Company, +1-814-723-1500
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official