Pakistan summons Indian envoy over Kashmir tensions
ISLAMABAD Jan 11 (Reuters) - Pakistan has summoned India's High Commisioner over violence in the disputed region of Kashmir, a Pakistani foreign ministry official said on Friday.
The official said Islamabad expressed its "concern and frustration" in the meeting between Sharat Sabharwal and Pakistan's foreign secretary.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales