Pakistan summons Indian envoy over Kashmir tensions
ISLAMABAD Jan 11 (Reuters) - Pakistan has summoned India's High Commisioner over violence in the disputed region of Kashmir, a Pakistani foreign ministry official said on Friday.
The official said Islamabad expressed its "concern and frustration" in the meeting between Sharat Sabharwal and Pakistan's foreign secretary.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |