Pakistan summons Indian envoy over Kashmir tensions
ISLAMABAD Jan 11 (Reuters) - Pakistan has summoned India's High Commisioner over violence in the disputed region of Kashmir, a Pakistani foreign ministry official said on Friday.
The official said Islamabad expressed its "concern and frustration" in the meeting between Sharat Sabharwal and Pakistan's foreign secretary.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |