SandRidge Capital's Rowe says retiring, closing fund
NEW YORK Jan 11 (Reuters) - Andrew Rowe, head of commodity hedge fund SandRidge Capital LP, is retiring and shutting down the fund after a year of positive returns, he said on Friday.
His fund, which has $320 million under management, returned 11 percent to its institutional clients last year, he said.
Most of the money will be returned to clients by the end of the first quarter.
"I'm going to sit back and hang out with my kids and play golf," he said. "Life is good."
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite