- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
Statoil gas output down 6.6 mcm per day on Friday
OSLO Jan 11 (Reuters) - Statoil's gas production in Norway will be reduced by 6.6 million cubic metres per day on Friday because of an unplanned outage, the company said in a market message on its website.
The outage is expected to last for one day, it added.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this