Statoil gas output down 6.6 mcm per day on Friday
OSLO Jan 11 (Reuters) - Statoil's gas production in Norway will be reduced by 6.6 million cubic metres per day on Friday because of an unplanned outage, the company said in a market message on its website.
The outage is expected to last for one day, it added.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel