Statoil gas output down 6.6 mcm per day on Friday
OSLO Jan 11 (Reuters) - Statoil's gas production in Norway will be reduced by 6.6 million cubic metres per day on Friday because of an unplanned outage, the company said in a market message on its website.
The outage is expected to last for one day, it added.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing