TOTAL S.A. : Statement in Compliance with the Article 223-16 of the General Regulation of the Financial Markets Authority (AMF- Autorité des Marchés Financiers)
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130111:nBw115147a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130111005147/en PARIS--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News : Total (Paris:FP) (LSE:TTA) (NYSE:TOT) : Date Total number of shares Number of voting rights exercisable at Shareholders` meetings December 31, 2012 2,365,933,146 2,371,131,871 A total number of 2,579,854,778 voting rights were attached to the 2,365,933,146 underlying Total shares (referred to as "theoretical voting rights"), including: * 200,662,536 voting rights attached to the 100,331,268 Total shares held by Total S.A. subsidiaries that cannot be exercised at shareholders` meetings pursuant to the provisions of the Article L.233-31 of the French Commercial Code, and * 8,060,371 voting rights attached to the 8,060,371 Total shares held by Total S.A. that also cannot be exercised at shareholders` meetings pursuant to the provisions of the Articles L.225-111 and L.225-210 of the French Commercial Code. TOTAL Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack