- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
Trafigura revenues at $120 bln in 2012, near record
GENEVA Jan 11 (Reuters) - Swiss-based trading house Trafigura reported revenues of $120.4 billion in 2012, down slightly from a record high reached the previous year, its website showed.
The privately held trader reported revenues of $121.6 billion in 2011.
(Reporting by Emma Farge; editing by Jane Baird)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this