Tullow plans busy start to 2013 drilling year
LONDON Jan 11 (Reuters) - Tullow Oil Plc, Europe's biggest independent oil and gas company, said it plans a busy start to the year for drilling news as its main African producing field, the Jubilee field in Ghana, ramps up to full capacity.
In a trading statement, Tullow also said it would write off $219 million dollars for dry holes and licence relinquishments in the second half results.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source