ANA domestic 787 flight discovered with engine oil leak
TOKYO (Reuters) - Oil was discovered leaking from the left engine of a Boeing 787 Dreamliner flight operated by All Nippon Airways on Friday, the airline said, adding to the number of recent incidents involving the aircraft.
An ANA spokeswoman said the leak was found after the flight landed safely at Miyazaki airport in southern Japan shortly before 0600 GMT. The spokeswoman said the returning flight to Haneda airport close to Tokyo had been cancelled, and that the airline was investigating the leak.
There were no injuries, ANA said.
(Reporting by Mari Saito; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video