- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
ANA domestic 787 flight discovered with engine oil leak
TOKYO (Reuters) - Oil was discovered leaking from the left engine of a Boeing 787 Dreamliner flight operated by All Nippon Airways on Friday, the airline said, adding to the number of recent incidents involving the aircraft.
An ANA spokeswoman said the leak was found after the flight landed safely at Miyazaki airport in southern Japan shortly before 0600 GMT. The spokeswoman said the returning flight to Haneda airport close to Tokyo had been cancelled, and that the airline was investigating the leak.
There were no injuries, ANA said.
(Reporting by Mari Saito; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this