Boeing welcomes joint review of 787 safety issues
(Reuters) - Boeing Co on Friday said it welcomed a joint review of safety issues with its 787 passenger jet, after a series of incidents that prompted U.S. regulators to investigate.
"We remain fully confident in the airline's design and production system," Boeing said in a statement.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |