Netflix gets unfair advantage from U.S. Postal Service -court
WASHINGTON Jan 11 (Reuters) - A federal appeals court ruled on Friday that Netflix Inc got an unfair advantage from the way the U.S. Postal Service processes its DVDs, and it ordered postal officials either to remedy the discrimination or offer a good explanation.
The unanimous decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit is a win for GameFly Inc , which argued that it was entitled to postal service similar to what Netflix receives.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions