Netflix gets unfair advantage from U.S. Postal Service -court
WASHINGTON Jan 11 (Reuters) - A federal appeals court ruled on Friday that Netflix Inc got an unfair advantage from the way the U.S. Postal Service processes its DVDs, and it ordered postal officials either to remedy the discrimination or offer a good explanation.
The unanimous decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit is a win for GameFly Inc , which argued that it was entitled to postal service similar to what Netflix receives.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor