Netflix gets unfair advantage from U.S. Postal Service -court
WASHINGTON Jan 11 (Reuters) - A federal appeals court ruled on Friday that Netflix Inc got an unfair advantage from the way the U.S. Postal Service processes its DVDs, and it ordered postal officials either to remedy the discrimination or offer a good explanation.
The unanimous decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit is a win for GameFly Inc , which argued that it was entitled to postal service similar to what Netflix receives.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet