VINCI: ASF successfully issues a €700 million 10-year bond
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130111:nBw115654a RUEIL-MALMAISON, France--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News: VINCI (Paris:DG) announces the successful placement by Autoroutes du Sud de la France (ASF) of a €700 million bond issue maturing in January 2023, with an annual coupon of 2.875%. The issue, which was completed as part of ASF`s EMTN programme, was very well received by investors (being more than 6 times oversubscribed by nearly 300 subscribers), thus confirming their confidence in the company`s credit quality, rated BBB+ by Standard & Poor`s and Baa1 by Moody`s, with a stable outlook. The issue is intended to refinance ASF`s existing debt and enables the Company`s average debt maturity to be lengthened. The lead managers were BBVA, Barclays, ING, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International, Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking and UniCredit. Press contact: VINCI Maxence Naouri, 01 47 16 31 82 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |