BRIEF-Wells CEO Stumpf: Bank has put a lot of mortgage legacy issues behind it
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Wells Fargo: * Wells CEO Stumpf: bank has put a lot of mortgage legacy issues behind it * Wells CEO Stumpf: would be surprised if new mortgage rules have negative
impact on jumbo mortgage market * Wells Fargo CFO: refinancing wave could last 'couple' more quarters * Wells CFO: wells low 4Q tax rate 'not sustainable'
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning