BRIEF-Wells CEO Stumpf: Bank has put a lot of mortgage legacy issues behind it
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Wells Fargo: * Wells CEO Stumpf: bank has put a lot of mortgage legacy issues behind it * Wells CEO Stumpf: would be surprised if new mortgage rules have negative
impact on jumbo mortgage market * Wells Fargo CFO: refinancing wave could last 'couple' more quarters * Wells CFO: wells low 4Q tax rate 'not sustainable'
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work