Fitch cuts West Penn Allegheny Health System revs to C
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Friday cut Pennsylvania's West Penn Allegheny Health System revenue bonds to C from CCC, affecting about $726 million of debt.
Fitch cut the rating because it believes West Penn will still have to restructure its debt to stave off insolvency, despite a possible agreement with bondholders and insurer Highmark Inc. to reduce debt.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine