Fitch cuts West Penn Allegheny Health System revs to C
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Friday cut Pennsylvania's West Penn Allegheny Health System revenue bonds to C from CCC, affecting about $726 million of debt.
Fitch cut the rating because it believes West Penn will still have to restructure its debt to stave off insolvency, despite a possible agreement with bondholders and insurer Highmark Inc. to reduce debt.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |