Fitch cuts West Penn Allegheny Health System revs to C
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Friday cut Pennsylvania's West Penn Allegheny Health System revenue bonds to C from CCC, affecting about $726 million of debt.
Fitch cut the rating because it believes West Penn will still have to restructure its debt to stave off insolvency, despite a possible agreement with bondholders and insurer Highmark Inc. to reduce debt.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor