Fitch cuts West Penn Allegheny Health System revs to C
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Friday cut Pennsylvania's West Penn Allegheny Health System revenue bonds to C from CCC, affecting about $726 million of debt.
Fitch cut the rating because it believes West Penn will still have to restructure its debt to stave off insolvency, despite a possible agreement with bondholders and insurer Highmark Inc. to reduce debt.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |