Xerox CFO leaving to join Apple
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Xerox Corp said Chief Financial Officer Luca Maestri will leave the company in February to join Apple Inc as corporate controller.
Xerox said it had started an external search for a new CFO. Maestri will be with Xerox through the end of February to help manage the transition.
Maestri joined Xerox as CFO in February 2011 after serving as chief financial officer of Nokia Siemens Networks since 2008.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report