Xerox CFO leaving to join Apple
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Xerox Corp said Chief Financial Officer Luca Maestri will leave the company in February to join Apple Inc as corporate controller.
Xerox said it had started an external search for a new CFO. Maestri will be with Xerox through the end of February to help manage the transition.
Maestri joined Xerox as CFO in February 2011 after serving as chief financial officer of Nokia Siemens Networks since 2008.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter