Henan Shuanghui says 2012 net profit will rise up to 127 percent
BEIJING Jan 12 (Reuters) - Henan Shuanghui Investment & Development Co Ltd, China's leading meat products maker, forecasts a rise of as much as 127 percent in net profit in profit in 2012 compared with the year before.
Net profit for 2012 is expected to be between 2.85 billion-2.96 billion yuan ($452 million-470 million), the company said in a filing to the Shenzhen Stock Exchange late Friday.
That adds up to a rise of between 118.8 and 127.3 percent compared to 2011, the company said. (Reporting by Terril Yue Jones; editing by Patrick Graham)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- War veteran detained by North Korea arrives in U.S. |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge