Mali intervention will put French citizens at risk - Islamists
BAMAKO Jan 12 (Reuters) - France's military intervention against Islamist fighters in northern Mali will put French citizens at risk, a spokesman for insurgent group Ansar Dine said on Saturday.
"There are consequences, not only for French hostages, but also for all French citizens whereever they find themselves in the Muslim world," Sanda Ould Boumama told Reuters. "We are going to continue resisting and defend ourselves. We are ready to die fighting."
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials