Obama undergoes fitness exam at Pentagon
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama had a little personal fitness boot camp at the Pentagon on Saturday.
Obama, 51, participated in what the White House described as a fitness evaluation at a Pentagon clinic, part of the periodic medical examination of him that is coordinated by the president's doctor.
He was at the Fit to Win Clinic inside the Pentagon. The clinic's website says its objective is to enhance "military readiness and civilian wellness through fitness, nutrition, health education and positive lifestyle behavior changes."
The White House provided few details but said "the results of the president's periodic medical exam will be released before the end of the month."
(Reporting By Steve Holland; Editing by Doina Chiacu)
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation
Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography. See more