VW CEO says aims to increase sales further in 2013
DETROIT Jan 13 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen aims to increase sales further this year after posting record deliveries last year, Chief Executive Martin Winterkorn said on Sunday.
"VW won't cut back, we will stay in the fast lane," Winterkorn said at a news conference at the Detroit auto show.
"VW grows with the challenges. We continue to do, even when times are tough," he added.
For more on the Detroit Auto show, please see:
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions