VW CEO says aims to increase sales further in 2013
DETROIT Jan 13 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen aims to increase sales further this year after posting record deliveries last year, Chief Executive Martin Winterkorn said on Sunday.
"VW won't cut back, we will stay in the fast lane," Winterkorn said at a news conference at the Detroit auto show.
"VW grows with the challenges. We continue to do, even when times are tough," he added.
For more on the Detroit Auto show, please see:
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |