VW CEO says aims to increase sales further in 2013
DETROIT Jan 13 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen aims to increase sales further this year after posting record deliveries last year, Chief Executive Martin Winterkorn said on Sunday.
"VW won't cut back, we will stay in the fast lane," Winterkorn said at a news conference at the Detroit auto show.
"VW grows with the challenges. We continue to do, even when times are tough," he added.
For more on the Detroit Auto show, please see:
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’