JAL says Dreamliner leaks fuel during tests
TOKYO Jan 13 (Reuters) - Japan Airlines Co said that the Boeing 787 Dreamliner jet under investigation following a fuel leak at Boston airport last week, leaked fuel during tests in Japan on Sunday.
The fuel leak came from a fuel nozzle on the left wing that is used to remove fuel, a company spokeswoman said.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin