JAL says Dreamliner leaks fuel during tests
TOKYO Jan 13 (Reuters) - Japan Airlines Co said that the Boeing 787 Dreamliner jet under investigation following a fuel leak at Boston airport last week, leaked fuel during tests in Japan on Sunday.
The fuel leak came from a fuel nozzle on the left wing that is used to remove fuel, a company spokeswoman said.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory