- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Citic to buy UK's CWC, Portugal Telecom stakes in Macau telco
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG Jan 13 (Reuters) - China's Citic Telecom International and Citic Pacific have agreed to buy a 79 percent stake in a Macau telecom company from U.K.-based Cable & Wireless Communications and Portugal Telecom for $1.16 billion, the Chinese companies said in a statement on Sunday.
Citic Telecom already owns a 20 percent stake in Companhia de Telecomunicações de Macau SARL (CTM), Macau's leading telecoms company.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this