- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Citic to buy UK's CWC, Portugal Telecom stakes in Macau telco
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG Jan 13 (Reuters) - China's Citic Telecom International and Citic Pacific have agreed to buy a 79 percent stake in a Macau telecom company from U.K.-based Cable & Wireless Communications and Portugal Telecom for $1.16 billion, the Chinese companies said in a statement on Sunday.
Citic Telecom already owns a 20 percent stake in Companhia de Telecomunicações de Macau SARL (CTM), Macau's leading telecoms company.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this