- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Ensco shares could continue rise to $70 - Barron's
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Jan 13 (Reuters) - Shares of Ensco Plc, the world's second-largest offshore driller, could rise to $70 as the company benefits from growing demand for deepwater drilling, Barron's said.
Ensco's shares have rallied by nearly 28 percent in the past year to $61.50 and are likely to continue to rise as earnings improve, the financial weekly said in its Jan. 14 edition.
The company also pays a 2.4 percent dividend, which means shareholders could see a total return of more than 15 percent in the next year, Barron's said.
Ensco's shares trade at 8.7 times this year's expected earnings, but the company may merit a richer valuation of around 10 times due to its free cash flow yield of 6 percent, which is the best in the industry, Barron's said.
The company also benefits from a highly regarded management team and a young fleet of deepwater rigs, the paper said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this