Aker Solutions wins 5-yr Talisman Sinopec frame deal
OSLO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Oil services firm Aker Solutions secured a five-year frame agreement to provide work for Talisman Sinopec Energy UK Ltd, the joint venture of China's Sinopec and Talisman Energy, it said on Monday.
The framework deal on Talisman Sinopec's brownfield projects on the UK continental shelf contains no firm spending commitment, Oslo-listed Aker Solutions said.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee