Aker Solutions wins 5-yr Talisman Sinopec frame deal
OSLO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Oil services firm Aker Solutions secured a five-year frame agreement to provide work for Talisman Sinopec Energy UK Ltd, the joint venture of China's Sinopec and Talisman Energy, it said on Monday.
The framework deal on Talisman Sinopec's brownfield projects on the UK continental shelf contains no firm spending commitment, Oslo-listed Aker Solutions said.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?