Aker Solutions wins 5-yr Talisman Sinopec frame deal
OSLO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Oil services firm Aker Solutions secured a five-year frame agreement to provide work for Talisman Sinopec Energy UK Ltd, the joint venture of China's Sinopec and Talisman Energy, it said on Monday.
The framework deal on Talisman Sinopec's brownfield projects on the UK continental shelf contains no firm spending commitment, Oslo-listed Aker Solutions said.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation