Aker Solutions wins 5-yr Talisman Sinopec frame deal
OSLO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Oil services firm Aker Solutions secured a five-year frame agreement to provide work for Talisman Sinopec Energy UK Ltd, the joint venture of China's Sinopec and Talisman Energy, it said on Monday.
The framework deal on Talisman Sinopec's brownfield projects on the UK continental shelf contains no firm spending commitment, Oslo-listed Aker Solutions said.
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Islamic State blows away Gulf qualms about joining U.S. military action