Aker Solutions wins 5-yr Talisman Sinopec frame deal
OSLO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Oil services firm Aker Solutions secured a five-year frame agreement to provide work for Talisman Sinopec Energy UK Ltd, the joint venture of China's Sinopec and Talisman Energy, it said on Monday.
The framework deal on Talisman Sinopec's brownfield projects on the UK continental shelf contains no firm spending commitment, Oslo-listed Aker Solutions said.
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work