- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy |
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
Alamos Gold to buy Aurizon Mines for about C$780 mln
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Alamos Gold Inc said it will buy Aurizon Mines Ltd for about C$780 million ($792.96 million) in cash and stock.
Alamos's offer price of C$4.65 per share represents a premium of 36 percent to Aurizon's Friday closing price of C$3.41 on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this