Alamos Gold to buy Aurizon Mines for about C$780 mln
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Alamos Gold Inc said it will buy Aurizon Mines Ltd for about C$780 million ($792.96 million) in cash and stock.
Alamos's offer price of C$4.65 per share represents a premium of 36 percent to Aurizon's Friday closing price of C$3.41 on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details