Alamos Gold to buy Aurizon Mines for about C$780 mln
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Alamos Gold Inc said it will buy Aurizon Mines Ltd for about C$780 million ($792.96 million) in cash and stock.
Alamos's offer price of C$4.65 per share represents a premium of 36 percent to Aurizon's Friday closing price of C$3.41 on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane